Much of the Blue Ridge is enjoying mild temperatures and some rain; apparently, August is coming in like a lamb.
Thankfully, Trail Mix is coming in like a lion.
This is a huge month for Trail Mix. We have over thirty tracks to offer you, and the mix includes some of the biggest name in roots music – Tedeschi & Trucks, John Scofield, Guy Clark, Jason Isbell, The Greencards, and even Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell.
Also check out tunes from some fantastic up and coming artists – The Tillers, The Wild Rumpus, Cale Tyson, Burning River Ramblers, and Gregory Alan Isakov.
Download it often and play it loud. Tell a friend. Tell a random stranger. And, most importantly, seek out some of these records and buy them. Show your appreciation and give back to these artists that give to Trail Mix. Buy a record or two – you can never have enough music.
- Tedeschi Trucks Band – Part of Me
- Alice Gerrard – Tell Me Their Story
- Burning River Ramblers – Coyote
- Cale Tyson – Long Gone Girl
- Darden Smith – Seven Wonders
- Deadfields – Let It Rain
- Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell – That’s All It Took
- GravelRoad – Bring Me Back
- Gregory Alan Isakov – O City Lights
- Guy Clark – The Death Of Sis Draper
- Jason Isbell & John Paul White – Old Flame
- John Scofield – Boogie Stupid
- Kevin Presbrey – Always With Me
- Lucy Schwartz – Captain Sunshine
- Mike Mangione & The Union – Cold Cold Ground
- Mike Stinson – I May Have To Do It
- New Country Rehab – Rollin’
- Rob Nance – Warn The Blue
- Sara Petite – Circus Comes To Town
- Slim Wray – Long Long Way
- The Coalmen – Stuck
- The Greencards – Black, Black Water
- The Pixies – Bagboy
- The Tillers – Old Westside
- The Wild Rumpus – Ramblin’ Now
- Tim Easton – Don’t Lie
- Todd Clouser – Man With No Country
- Tommy Keane – Out Of The Blue
- Truth & Salvage Co. – Appalachian Hilltop
- Vincent Cross – A Town Called Normal
- Willie Sugarcapps – Gypsy Train
- Yellowbirds – Mean Maybe