- 2-night stay at 4.5 star Baymont Inn off Exit 38 on I-75. Baymont Inn & Suites London hotel blends welcoming hospitality with great value. Located off Interstate 75, this signature hotel is convenient to downtown and just minutes from two championship golf courses, Laurel River Lake and
Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park.
- 2 rounds of golf on the championship-level Crooked Creek Golf Course. This scenic par 72 course measures 7,007 yards from the back trees, demanding accurate shot making, while five sets of tees and a wide variety of challenges promote playability for all skill levels. Golfers will appreciate the ample changes in elevations as the course traverses through rolling hills and meanders past creeks.
- Golf Cart rentals for each round will be provided by Crooked Creek.
- Two $25 Gift Certificates for Sergent’s Golf Shop
- $25 Gift Certificate for Cheddar’s Casual Café. Cheddar’s serves quality food at a fair price and an excellent atmosphere for all.
- $25 Gift Certificate for Old Town Grill London. Old Town Grill offers a variety of menu options, full service bar, outdoor firepit, and live music!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Rules and Regulations: Package must be redeemed within 1 year of winning date. Entries must be received by mail or through the www.blueridgeoutdoors.com contest sign-up page by 12:00 Midnight EST on November 1, 2015. One entry per person. One winner per household. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Void wherever prohibited by law. Families and employees of Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine and participating sponsors are not eligible. No liability is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, non-delivered or misdirected mail, or misdirected e-mail, garbled, mistranscribed, faulty or incomplete telephone transmissions, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission or any human error which may occur in the receipt of processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree that Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine and their promotional partners reserve the right to contact entrants multiple times with special information and offers. Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Winners agree that Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine and participating sponsors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prizes. No substitutions or redemption of cash, or transfer of prize permitted. Any taxes associated with winning any of the prizes detailed below will be paid by the winner. Winners agree to allow sponsors to use their name and pictures for purposes of promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Selection of winner will be chosen at random at the Blue Ridge Outdoors office on or before November 15, 6:00 PM EST 2015. Winners will be contacted by the information they provided in the contest sign-up field and have 7 days to claim their prize before another winner will be picked. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.