Date(s) - 09/12/2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
5000 Whitewater Center Pkwy
Thursday night means it’s time to hit the trails. Take your weekday run off-road in this weekday trail race on the second Thursday of every month from May until September. Each race in the series will feature a 5K(ish) and 10K(ish) distance. Following the race, hang out and enjoy live music at the River Jam concert series.
Awards will be given to the winners of each race as well as the winners of the series overall. To be considered for the series title, participants must race a minimum of three races of the same distance.
A custom River Jam Run: Race Edition scarf (view here) will also be given out to anyone who completes all 5 River Jam Run: Race Edition Events. Scarfs will be handed out to participants who completed all 5 River Jam Run: Race Edition Events upon crossing the finish line at the September edition.
- Date – Second Thursday of each month (May – September, 2019)
- Distance – 5K-ish and 10K-ish
- Time – 6:30pm
- Race-Day Registration
Race Day Schedule:
- 5:30pm – Race day registration and packet pickup begins
- 6:00pm – Race day registration and packet pickup ends
- 6:30pm – River Jam Run: Race Edition begins (both distances)
- 7:15pm – 5K-ish awards
- Time TBD – 10K-ish awards
- 8:00pm – Course closes (runners may finish the course however official times may not be recorded)