Join us October 20-22, 2017 at the renowned U.S. National Whitewater Center for the second annual Fall CycloFest.
Ride the best new bikes from top brands. Explore more than 25 miles of world-class mountain bike trails and the area’s network of fantastic roads. Enjoy great food, craft beer, and live music.
It all happens at Fall CycloFest. Come on out and experience the East Coast’s newest outdoor cycling demo and festival for yourself. Here are just a few of the highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Demo 2018 products from your favorite brands, including Cannondale, Santa Cruz, 3T, Pivot Cycles, Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM.
- Take in live music from Griz Folk and Super Doppler and enjoy some great food and craft beer.
- Join us Friday night for an exclusive outdoor screening of the film “Blood Road,” presented by Red Bull Media House and the USNWC.
- PLUS: tech clinics, Kids’ Bike Rodeo and much more!
Whether you’re more of a social rider or ready to get competitive, the weekend is full of races and rides for all levels.
- NCCX Race #3 – USNWC Cyclocross Showdown
- King and Queen of East Main Loop – X-Country Mountain Bike Race
- The Enduro Challenge – Timed Slope-style event
- Sunday Social – Group Road Ride
- Get-a-long Shorty – Short Track Mountain Bike Race
- The Whitewater Grinder – Gravel Grinder Race
See the full schedule and details at CYCLOFEST.COM. The event is open to the public and free to attend.