Are you super organized and love to problem solve- but still like to hit the trail for a long hike or hang out at a musical festival on the weekend? Then come join our team!
Summit Publishing – a media company in Charlottesville, VA, is seeking a Logistics Coordinator. We are a fun, growing publishing company that works together as a team. The Logistics Coordinator needs to be a jack of all trades that helps move the team forward. The position handles aspects of our print magazines’ circulation & distribution, manages contracted drivers and developers, assists with administrative tasks for the office, coordinates our event program and manages merchandise program.
Candidate Must Be:
- Outgoing, customer service friendly with professional communication skills and have a passion for the outdoors!
- Organized- able to juggle multiple priorities and work on deadlines
- Independent and self motivated- able to manage projects with little oversight
- Interested in attending and coordinating fun recreational/sporting/music & lifestyle events in the Blue Ridge Region
- Efficient in Microsoft Office software,G Suite and social media savvy
- Past Experience in event coordination, administrative assistance or knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus
- Great office environment located in downtown Charlottesville
- Flexible Hours
- Benefits including gym membership and health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Free tickets to local events and regional festivals
This is a great opportunity for someone just entering or re-entering the workforce.
Please send your resume to Hannah (jobs (at) blueridgeoutdoors (dot) com) by 1/11/18