• At Run For Your Life, Dilworth (2422 Park Rd) Thursday, June 26 – Friday, June 27.
• On race day beginning at 7:00AM
Late registration (after June 27)
• Run For Your Life: Dilworth, Thursday – Friday 10AM – 7 PM
• Run For Your Life: Piper Glen, Thursday – Thursday 10AM – 7PM; Friday until 12 Noon
• Run For Your Life: University, Thursday – Friday 10:30AM – 7:30PM
• Race Day beginning at 7:00AM
You can also continue to register online Wednesday, June 25 & Thursday, June 26, but please allow at least 24 hours before you come in to pick up your packet.
Located 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte, N.C., on the banks of the Catawba River, the U. S. National Whitewater Center charts an exciting course as the world’s premier outdoor recreation and environmental learning center. Opened in August 2006, the 307-acre public adventure-sport facility’s most unique feature is a multiple- channel, whitewater river for rafting and canoe/kayak enthusiasts of all abilities. The USNWC also includes mountain biking, running and hiking trails, a climbing center and challenge course, along with a 2,400 square-foot conference center and 300-seat River’s Edge Bar & Grill.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.